- I’ve never had a client who needs a stronger weakness. We concentrate on what works.
- Define what’s enough vs. what’s more than enough. Figure out what’s enough for you — time, space, energy, and money, relationship, community, rest and relaxation, stimulation, and challenge.
- Deep change happens in a heartbeat. It’s maintaining it that takes effort.
- Too much talent begets – too many ideas – begets too many options on too many front burners. Brilliance stores well.
- Feather-training replaces brick-bat when you’re committed to getting the message.
- There’s a Preparedness Test: The more preparation that’s required, the more likely it is you shouldn’t be doing it
- Giving away power creates choices.
- People don’t want to know because they don’t want to blow their cover. But once once they do, they like flying free of it!
- Temporary solutions that become permanent can create big messes. A past solution can become the seed of the next problem.
- When you cut the H.o.p.e and W.h.e.n business out of your planning, you’re freed to optimize today’s opportunities.
Latest posts by Sherry Lowry (see all)
- 10 Critical Beliefs - April 28, 2016
- Vision - April 22, 2016
- Change: The Willingness To Think Differently - September 30, 2013
Leave a Reply